To add coordinates using your device GPS:
- From the drill holes screen, select the drill hole you want to add GPS coordinates to.
- Tap the “Header” tab.
- If there are no coordinates entered for the drill hole, tap “Add coordinates” in the upper right of the screen.
- If there are already coordinates entered for the drill hole, tap the existing coordinates in the upper right of the screen.
- Tap the leftmost cell of the next available row.
- Tap “Add GPS coordinates” from the menu.
- Select the appropriate grid type from the drop down menu in the dialogue.
- Tap “Add coordinates.”
- Tap outside the coordinates panel to dismiss it.