Assigning a drill hole ensures that nobody else can edit the hole while you’re working on it. It also saves the data for the drill hole locally on your device so you can work without an internet connection.
NOTE: If you want to assign many drill holes at once, see assign all drill holes.
To assign a drill hole:
- Ensure you have an internet connection and are in online mode.
- From the drill holes screen, tap the dashed circle on the drill hole you want to assign to yourself
- Your avatar should appear in place of the dashed circle.
- Allow the sync to complete.
- Once the sync is complete you should see a yellow lightning bolt on the right of the drill hole card, and a green dot inside the sync icon.