To create a cascading list:
- Open the configuration menu.
- Under “Logging” click on “Activities.”
- Click on the activity you want to edit.
- Click on the “Logging” section.
- Find the table that has the list you want to edit and click the teal list icon.
- Hover over the child list header to reveal the more menu (•••) and click on the more menu, then select the parent list you want to link to.
- A small link icon will appear under the child list’s name along with the name of the parent list.
To customize list options based on selection:
- Select a parent list value to make the linked child list active.
- Select the child list values that you want associated to the selected parent value.
- If you want to select all list values at once you can check the checkbox in the header beside the child list name.
- Repeat steps 1–3 for all the parent list values.