NOTE: Activity groups can not be added, removed or edited while users are assigned to drill holes or points within the activity.
To create and assign activity groups:
- Open the configuration menu.
- Under “Logging” click on “Activities.”
- Click on the activity you want to edit.
- Click on the “Logging” section.
- To see the available activity groups click on “Groups” in the upper right of the screen. Activity groups are global, so all activity groups that are created are available in all projects and activities.
- To create a new activity group click on the plus button to the right of the Groups heading.
- Give your group a unique name and then click “Add group.”
- To add an activity to a group simply drag the group from the right onto the activity you want to apply it to.
- Once a group is applied to an activity it can be set as either read only or read-write by clicking the arrow to the right of the group name.
- Once you’re done assigning groups you can either click “Save and close” or “Next” to continue editing your activity.