To auto create rows:
- Open the configuration menu.
- Under “Logging” click on “Activities.”
- Click on the activity you want to edit.
- Click on the “Logging” section.
- Click the + button on the right side of the table you want to create auto-rows for.
- Check the “Auto create rows for new drill holes” checkbox.
- Enter the start and end depth, as well as the interval length in the corresponding fields.
- Alternatively, you can select the “Use target depth” check box to use the target depth you may have already set as the end depth.