To create a new list:
- Open the configuration menu.
- Under “Logging” click on “Lists.”
- Click on “New list.”.
- Give your list a name.
- Select the appropriate category.
- Add a description (optional).
- If you want to create a list based off of another list you can use the “Create list from…” dropdown. Simply select the list you want to base your new list on and it will copy all the list configuration to your new list.
- Click “Next.”
- Add your list values under the “Value” column.
- To associate a colour with a value, click on the image icon to the left of a list value.
- From the slideup panel select the colour you want to add.
- Click “Add.”
- To add additional columns click “+ Add new column.”
- Select the appropriate data type.
- Fill in the fields corresponding to the selected data type.
- Click “Save.”
- Repeat steps 13–15 to add additional columns.
- Click “Publish.”